Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Candy Corn Obsession?

Hiya Everyone!

Is it possible to have a candy corn obsession and in the middle of June no less, no where near Halloween? 

I thought candy corn was only sold near Halloween and Thanksgiving but I was mistaken it seems. I was at the store just walking around shopping and I see bags of candy corn. With candy corn being my favorite candy I naturally grabbed several bags with no shame.


I have recently been called candy corn obsessed. Is it possible to be obsessed when you only normally are restricted to your favorite candy two months out of the year? 

Is anyone else's favorite candy, candy corn? Have you seen it at times other than Halloween time? I'd like to know! I just wanted to share this because I was taken by surprise!

Thanks for reading my candy corn rambling! I hope you enjoyed!

Check Out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @GlossNConverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment