Monday, June 16, 2014

Getting a Record Player?


Hiya Everyone!
I have been MIA for a few days but u have been busy! Check out the makeup swap video on my YouTube channel! Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 
Other than doing a few videos I have been wracking my brain on which record player to buy! I've had the same record player all my life, a huge stereo one from the eighties and it served me well but is now deceased. So it's time to buy a new one, problem is...I can't decide which one. 

That's where I am enlisting your help, yes you reading this! Tell me your opinions.
My first option is below:


I was drawn to this and the other model I am choosing from because they are compact and small which is what I want. This one is made by Crosley, which is a well known brand name but I don't want to just be buying a name, is there anything special in this one compared to the other?

This next one I am contemplating is this:


This one again is also small and lightweight. Not a Crosley but a Jensen. I have had Jensen products in the past with no issues so I am not worried about that. But I am just asking for a public opinion. They don't range much difference in price, about 20.00 is all!

Let me know your opinions in the comments below! Do you have a record player? Do you use it daily? 

Check Out my Social Media
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment