Friday, June 20, 2014

First Impressions: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion

Hiya Everyone!
I'm here today to do a first impressions post on the Hawaiian tropic Silk Hydration after sun lotion in the scent coconut papaya. 

This lotion claims to have 24 hour moisturization. I have yet to put that to the test as I just picked this up at the store today!


I have been looking for this in store since it launched last summer. No stores around me carried it but I managed to find it this morning a year later. 

I tried this on my arms and it does have a slightly tropical coconut scent but nothing overwhelming and the scent doesn't stick around. 

The skin on my arms is incredibly soft now so that if definitely a plus. I should have a more in depth review of this on my YouTube channel very soon! 

So far the only downside to this product that I see is the price. To me this was a but pricey especially for the 6 ounce bottle your buying. I paid 9.00 for this so let's cross our fingers it was worth it! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Check Out my Social Media
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
LipglossandConverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment