Monday, June 23, 2014

Too Faced Fall Collection Palettes

Hiya Everyone!
I cannot contain my excitement anymore! Too Faced released their fall palettes and they are available on ulta online right now to order at 36.00 a piece. There are three of them but honestly I am only interested in two. 


The three palettes are: cat eyes, country, and rock and roll. I am only interested in the rock and roll and country palettes because I feel the cat eyes thing has been over done and all the shades in that palette I have something too similar. Your probably saying but The country palette looks so similar to other things as well. I know that but it's that dark wine shade and that purple pulling me in for that one.

What pulls me into the rock and roll palette are the jewel toned shadows. They are absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely absolutley gorgeous. I can't wait to go in store and swatch those babies! 

I plan on picking up one of these palettes in the next few weeks, I am leaning toward rock and roll but country has some beautiful shades, we will just see when I swatch them.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Check Out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment