Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dior Lipstick and Perfume Gift Set Overview

Hiya everyone! 
I have had this Dior set for awhile and I should I would share it with you all. 
 

Dior is one of my favorite brands, I love their products. With saying that, I do love this. This gift set came with a mini Dior Addict Perfume, a mini Dior Addict Lipstick and a Dior necklace, in a little Dior box! 

I love it all, I believe this ran around 25.00 which for Dior isn't bad at all since it is a luxury brand. I love mini and/or travel sized items so this was perfect for me to get to try two Dior items without spending insane amounts of money on them. 

Stay tuned for in depth reviews on the Dior lipstick and perfume!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! 

Check out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment