Friday, June 20, 2014

First Impressions: Boo-Boo Coverup

Hiya Everyone!
Posting today about a product I recieved in the mail to try out and review. Saying that, I just want to state these are all my own opinions and I am not being paid to say anything. 

This post is more a first impressions than anything but I recieved this in the mail and I am always up for trying a good concealer, especially when it claims to heal and conceal at the same time.


What I'm talking about is Boo-Boo Coverup! It comes in a squeeze tube as you can see above and you only need a little bit. I used this on one of my face demons today, you know those little annoying pimples that come up randomly and won't go away! Well I used this today on my face and it didn't wear off throughout the day, it's a thick concealer and it was like the spot wasn't even there. This gets 5 stars in the concealing department! 

I have mine in the shade light and usually I am a light-medium shade person in concealers. But this light shade it darker than your normal everyday light concealer. If your pale this wouldn't work for you, it would be too dark. This only comes in three shades I believe, light, medium, and dark. 

As for the healing claims, I put this on this morning and when I took my makeup off tonight I had noticed the face demon in question had reduced in size. So I'm not completely sold on the healing part but I think it did make a difference from my normal concealer.

This is a bit more expensive than your drugstore concealers. This is more in the sephora/high end price range but in my opinion it's worth it. It doesn't crease or fade throughout the day, it's not cakey, it's not greasy, it conceals. I like this concealer, so far it gets an A+ from me!

Check Out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment