Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fashion By Mayhem: The Paper Dress Queen

Hiya Everyone! 
It's already been a long day in my world with a power outage but that's not stopping me from telling those of you who don't know, about Fashion By Mayhem. 

Mayhem is an adorable little girl who, with her mom, makes beautiful paper dresses!! Her mom posts them on fashionbymayhem.com and on Instagram @2sisters_angie


I mean look at her! She's adorable and so talented, not to mention she makes a wonderful Maleficent! 


Mayhem is a fun little girl and I look forward to seeing her new paper dresses everyday on Instagram. It's become part of my daily routine, and I am sure we will be seeing an actual clothing line out of Mayhem in the future! 


Look at Mayhem as Elsa from Frozen! She is so cute as Elsa! (You can find her adorable hat on Etsy if your interested) 

I am making this post about Mayhem because not only is she adorable and talented, she's fun and genuinely loves fashion and making her paper dresses! 
I know there's more to come from Mayhem and I honestly can't wait to see it!

All Photos Property of @2sisters_angie and fashionbymayhem.com

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

Check Out My Social Media
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @GlossNConverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment