Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Hiya Everyone! I am here to tell you guys today about my Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist. I recieved the scent Moonlight Path in my Influenster Vox Box for free. If you don't know what Influenster is, it is a site where you an earn badges and review products complimentary. I will link the site below but just because I did not pay for the item does not mean I won't tell you my honest opinion. As I said I recieved the scent Moonlight Path and I do love the scent. to me it smells very floraly and alot like baby powder. Its a strong scent when I wear it but not too overpowering and thats one thing that I love about it. I really love fruity scents so this was different for me These are 14.00 at Bath and Body Works in several different scents. You can buy them instore or online, I will link their website below! This was completely my opinion, I hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks bunches!





No comments:

Post a Comment