Sunday, May 6, 2012

Big Collective HAUL

Hiya Everyone! well this is my BIG collective HAUL that I have been saying I was going to do. This is over a matter of 3-4 days of shopping. There are a few things that were sent to me for free that I will point out as I go along but mostly everything I purchased with my own money.
Enjoy the Haulage!

WOW! I hadn't realized how much I had bought before I put it all together...I may have a shopping problem. I will just go down and sort of list the things in the picture and say something about them!

 First things first, the blue shirt at the top! I purchased this shirt at Maurice's, it has black lace around the neckline and down the middle of the shirt and it sort of bunches together as he goes down. I just thought this was so adorable and on sale. Original price on the shirt was 21.98 and I got it for 14.36 which I thought was a great deal.

Two pairs of shoes, one pair of flip flops and one pair of gladiator sandals. I got both of these at Walmart, the white flip flops were 2.98 and I wanted a pair but I only need them for one day so I thought the cheap pair would work out fine.  The gladiators were just too cute to leave at Walmart, I paid 10.00 for them which I thought was very reasonable, they also had them in black and brown.

I stopped by bath and body works and picked up the three spring scents travel sized lotions that I talked about in my previous post, a charmed life body mist, and 2 Slatkin and Co. Mini Candles and holders. The 3 travel size lotions were .99 cents a piece, the charmed life body mist was originally 12.50 but I got it for 1.75 on sale, and the Slatkin and Co. mini candles were originally 3.50 each but I got them for 1.25 each with 2 free candle holders!

I recieved a Target Beauty Bag in the mail for free, its a little cosmetic bag full of beauty samples that you sign up for on facebook, they only have so many so you have to be fast. I was lucky enough to get one and inside the little bad was a sample of Magic Lumi Illuminator, Simple Skin Care Makeup Wipes, Nivea Lotion, and a Neutrogena cleanser. When I use these products I will be sure to let everyone know how they are.

I stopped by a discount store in my town and picked up a few more things. I picked up a 4 pack of Soft Soap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap because it is my absolute favorite and I paid 2.00 for it. I picked up the Organix shampoo and conditioner in the scent Pomegranate Green Tea, I paid 2.50 each for them which I thought was a steal. I picked up the got2b Guardian Angel flat Iron protectant because I had heard some good things about it, I paid 1.00 for it which is great. I was so surprised they had it so I snatched it up.  The last thing I picked up there was the Orly Sec N' Dry Top Coat and I paid 1.99 for it.

I also stopped at my local Dollar Tree and picked up three things for 1.00 each. I picked up the 12 Color Profusion Eyeshadow Palette. I have since took it out of the packaging but they are all very pearly/shimmery colors. I picked up the L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Trio in Southern Belle. It has a bright purple color, a bright blue, and a very pretty teal. The last thing I picked up there was the L.A. Colors Bronzer in the shade Bronze Glow. I think this bronzer will suit my skintone so I will let everyone know how that goes!

While I was at Walmart getting my two pair of shoes I picked up the E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzer in the shade Blushed and Bronzed for 3.00 because I had heard it is a dupe for Nars Orgasm and Laguna Duo.

Last thing I recieved I got in the mail for free by using an amazon gift card that I earned for FREE off of swagbucks.com. I will put a link below on how you can earn your own amazon gift cards, all you do is sign up and start earning swagbucks! It takes me about a week to earn a 5.00 amazon giftcard but I am not online 100% of my time. But, I earned a couple and placed a few orders on amazon and got the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk because I surprisingly have never had it before and I thought I'd try it out.

I then stopped by Rue 21 and picked up a few jewelry items on sale!

I have really been into bracelets latley and the whole arm candy thing. The first bracelet I picked up I got for .50 cents and it is the orange disco ball like bracelet which is so shiny I love it. The next one was the large white beaded bracelet which I got for 1.25. The last set of bracelets are the rhinestone ones which I picked up all of tehm for 2.00. The heart ring i picked up for 1.00 and its so big and is a stretchy ring so I can wear it on any finger!

Thanks for reading about my hauling I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment