Monday, May 7, 2012

ImPRESS Nails

Hiya Everyone! I am here today to tell you all about ImPRESS Nails. ImPRESS Nails are a press on manicure with glue already on them! There are little plastic tabs on each nail for you to peel off before you stick the nail onto your own nail. These are great for going out with friends, dates, meetings, any occassion where you want something extra on your nails or just everyday use! The package states they last up to a week, I don't think this is true because I wore mine and after about 3 days they started falling off. One good thing about this product though is they include extra sizes of the nails incase a nail falling off does happen and you can just replace it! I paid 7.99 for these at CVS but I know they carry them at Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid as well. There are many different designs and colors. The design pictured below is called Working Girl. I purchased several sets of these because I just love the designs and how they feel on my nails. They're not too long but they're also not too short. I can still do things in these just like I do when I am not wearing press on nails. I still text, I still clean, I still type, I can do everything I can with them that I do without them! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment