Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

Hiya Everyone! I'm back! I have been trying to find the perfect concealer for the longest time to no avail. I recieved this concealer I am going to tell you about complimentary in the Influenster VoxBox. This does not affect my opinion in any way, I promise. I got a concealer duo in the shade Medium/Tan. I seem to have an odd skintone so when I mix these two shades together I get the perfect concealer for me. This concealer is super creamy and pigmented, I love it so much. It works great with a brush or your fingers. I prefer to use a brush but I did use my fingers in a pinch. This has a plastic like smell in the packaging but when its applied to your face it has no smell at all. This is sold in one month supply kids of six products for 29.99 so I believe you cannot buy this product alone but as I said I recieved it complimentary in the Influenster VoxBox. I have swatched the concealer shades below the one on the left is medium and the one on the right is tan. I will link sheer cover's website below if your interested in checking out their products and I will also link Influenster if you'd like to sign up. Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment