Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Daily Nails and Tutorial from Grav3yard Girl

Hiya Everyone! I am here to show you my nails today but I am also here to tell you about this amazing girl on youtube that I recently stumbled upon and I love her. Shes crazy, shes wild, shes a bucket of awkward and I can't get enough. Her youtube name is grav3yardgirl and I got the tutorial for these nails from her on youtube, I am going to link the video below if you'd like to try it yourself! My nails have a fantasea nail hardener base coat on them. Followed by two coats of Jessica Cosmetic's Electric Teal. Next was the black drips, for the drips I used a small paintbrush I got in a set of paintbrushes for 1.00 at the Dollar Tree, the polish I used was Sinful Color's Black on Black and I topped my nails off with Orly's Sec n' Dry Top Coat.  This top coat is literally my new favorite top coat, it makes my nails so shiny and awesome, its great. This is a super cute and super easy nail tutorial, I really like this and may try different colors in the future but I fell in love with the teal and black! Thanks for reading and check out grav3yardgirl's channel and the tutorial below!




No comments:

Post a Comment