Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Hiya Everyone, I'm back again, this time to tell everybody about the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. I recieved this set complimentary to test and review from Influenster but that does not affect my review on them whatsoever. I recieved mine in the design called Laced Up, its a nude color nail with black lace design. I used these for a special event I went to and I got so many compliments on my nails. These normally retail for 9.99 which is a bit pricey and they stay on about 10 days, another set I had stayed on for 3 WEEKS! These are amazing quality. When you buy them they come with teh nail strips, a cuticle stick, and a mini file and buffer. They are super easy to apply and quick. One tip I do have is make sure your nails are clean and dry before applying the strips and it helps to file down the surface of your nail a bit as well. I can't wait to try other types of the Sally Hansen Salon Nail Effect Nail Polish Strips, theres a butterfly design that I can't seem to find in any store I go to. These are wold online and at retail stores like Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. I will link Influenster if you'd like to sign up. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment