Friday, May 4, 2012

New Bath and Body Works Spring Scents

Hiya Everybody! I have been doing some shopping in the past couple of days and I also got three new tattoos so look out for a haul in the next couple of days, but I was so excited when I heard that the new Bath and Body Works Spring and Summer scents were out so I went and stopped in today and picked up all three in the travel sizes to try them all out. I have so many bath and body works products now that I have not finished up I thought it would be a waste of money to buy the full sizes and bath and body works had a sale on the travel sizes for .99 cents a piece.

From Left to Right the new scents are: Wild Apple Daffodil, Wild Berry Tulips, and Wild Citrus Sunflower.

I will try and describe the scents to everyone but I am horrible at describing scents but as I said I'll try.

Wild Apple Daffodil has to be my favorite of the spring scents. Its the first one I picked up and smelled and I fell in love instantly. This has a floraly scent from the daffodil in it but its also got a distinctive apple scent which is why I think I like it so much. Its girly and floraly and fruity all at the same time. In my opinion the perfect spring scent!

Wild Berry Tulips is a very berry smelling lotion. When I picked this one up I was expecting floral  mixed with berries but its not that at all. What I smell when I smell this is straight up berries, no tulip/floral scent at all. I love fruity scents but I am not really a fan of this scent, I will use it until its gone as its only a travel size but I will not repurchase this one.

Wild Citrus Sunflower smells so much like sunflowers with just a perfect hint of citrus, this is an amazing scent. I had never seen a sunflower scented lotion and I knew when I read the name that I had to try it. If anyone knows of anything other good sunflower lotions please leave it in the comments below because I love the smell. This scent is so different and something that has never been done before.

I hope you all enjoyed my little post trying to describe these amazing spring Bath and Body Works Scents. Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment