Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Hiya Everyone! I am back again today to tell you about the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions! I recieved these in my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox complimentary to test and review. That does not affect my opinion in any way. I recieved these and put the in my Steve Madden Madden Girl Heels that I purchased in Chicago. I wore the inserts in the heels to an event that I went to and the inserts made them so much more comfortable than I ever thought they would. to the touch they are so squishy and soft but in your shoes they are all that and then some, theres no other way to put it other than these are amazing. They are one size fits all and help prevent the "toe scrunch" in your heels. I will be purchasing these again in the future. You can purchase these at all major retailers for around 5.99. I will link Influenster below of anyone would like to check it out or sign up, it is 100% free. Thanks for reading!


Here is the link to a coupon for 2.00 off of the Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot Inserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment