Monday, May 7, 2012

Hits Mari Moon Nail Polish and Daily Nails

Hiya Everyone! I am just here to say a little about the Hits Mari Moon nail polishes I picked up today and my daily nails! First of all I picked up the Hits Mari Moon Polishes in Chameleon and Artsy. Chameleon is the greenish chrome color that I have on my nails below. I have not used Artsy yet but so far my first impressions of this polish are horrible, don't get me wrong the colors are to die for but I hate the brush in the polish! It's just too wide for my tastes I guess. The packaging on these polishes is adorable. Ok now onto my daily nails! First I applied a base coat by Sinful Colors an then three coats of Chameleon by Hits, this polish is VERY sheer. Lastly I applied one coat of Orly's Sec N' Dry top coat! Hits Mari Moon in Chameleon kinda reminds me of the green goblin from Spiderman, I know OPI just released a spiderman collection and I have been meaning to check that out. I hope you enjoyed Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment