Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Favorites

Hiya Everybody! I am here to tell you about my favorite products that I have been using in the month of April. There aren't many so this should be quick. I hope you enjoy!


My first favorite for the month of April is my E.L.F. Makeup Mist and Set! I love this stuff, I have reviewed it before and mentioned it in a few other blogs but its just great. This is available online, at Walmart, and at Target. For just 3.00 this does an amazing job at making my makeup stay on and last all day. Next is my NYM or Not Your Mothers Shes a Tease Volumizing Hairspray. This is infused with apple blossom and bamboo and the smell is to die for. This holds my hair in place all day without making it crunchy or heavy. This is 5.00 at Walmart. I am not sure what other places it is sold because I have only seen it at Walmart. I love the entire NYM line that Walmart carries, everything in the line is 5.00 so its super affordable and you get some amazing products. Next is my NYX 5 Color Eyeshadow Palette from the Caribbean Collection in I Dream of Nevis. These are all neutral eyeshadows and a great white color I like to use as a base. Look out for my everyday neutral eyeshadow routine later on in the week using this palette. I think I paid 8.00 for this at Ulta last summer but I am sure this is still available. When I bought it I never used it but lately I have been in love with it. Next is my Wet and Wild juicy lip balm with SPF 15 in the shade Raspberry. This smells like Raspberries as well and moisturizes my lips so well, I love it. I purchased this at Walgreens for 1.99 about a month and a half ago so I am sure they still have them. Last but not least has to be my favorite out of my monthly favorites, its my GrandeLASH MD Eyelash and Eyebrow Formula. This is supposed to help make your lashes or eyebrows grow. I use this on my upper lashes only and I use it before I go to bed at night. It has a small brush to apply it to the upper lash line. I recieved this as a gift from one of my friends who swears by it and I have always had short lashes and very few lashes but after using this for about 2 months now, I have so many lashes and they're so long. I have gotten compliments on my lashes and some people even thought I was wearing false lashes, this stuff works amazing! You can order this online and it is a bit pricey at 44.00 but it is extremely worth it. I hope you enjoyed my April Favorites, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment