Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blinc Mascara Review

Hiya Everybody! Well I am blogging from my iPhone now so expect ALOT more posts because I live on my phone. But, I am here to today to tell you about Blinc Mascara.
I have been using this mascara for about a month now, I originally read some reviews for it online and then ordered off of sephora.com to get it. I paid 24.00 for it which is pretty pricey for a mascara in my opinion but, after using this mascara for a month I have to say it is extremely worth it. Their advertising says "Don't paint your lashes, tube them." That is exactly what this mascara does, it tubes your lashes and when you remove your mascara you can see the little tubes come off. This does not smudge. I have nothing bad to say about this except I wish I would have discovered it sooner!
I got my mascara in the shade black. It is extremely long wearing. Also it's very defining and lengthening on top of being waterproof. I have gotten compliments on how long my lashes look now and one person thought I was wearing false lashes! I have never had a problem with my mascara running when I wear this, this is one of those amazing, infallible, never come off til your dead mascaras! Thanks for reading!

2 comments: