Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Madden Girl by Steve Madden Heels

Hiya everybody! I'm here to tell everyone about my heels that my friend helped me pick out while I was in Chicago! I wore these once while I was there and I haven't worn them since but I plan on wearing them more. They are hornett heels from Madden Girl by Steve Madden in a taupe suede color. They were originally 54.00 but I got them on sale for 11.60. My friend that was with me got the same pair in a different size, we both fell in love with them. I got mine in a size 8 and I usually wear a 9 but these fit perfectly, I guess it depends on the shoe.
They have a three inch heel which I am surely not used to, I am more of a flats kind of girl but once I got the hang of them they were fine and very comfortable. The heels themselves are pretty basic nothing flashy but I think they can dress up any outfit! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. wow only for about 11 bucks! that's great! They look super cute. I love the floral on the inside. :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think thats what may have sold me to start with the floral, and they are comfortable! I couldn't leave them at Nordstroms, for 11.60 they were coming home with me.

      Delete