Friday, April 6, 2012

New Iphone 4 Case

Hiya Everybody, so I am SUPER excited because I have been on the hunt for awhile for an iphone case that fits me, I've had cases break and I've had cases that just match everyone else, I wanted one that fit my style and my personality. I always have my phone on me, its my only must have accessory so I figured I should dress my phone up. Right now I have a blue silicone case on my iphone until the one I just ordered comes in the mail. A picture of the iphone case I just ordered is below :)

I am very excited to get it because it is pink and it looks like a camera, my phone will be so much more protected than it is now. I beat up my phone because I am pretty clumsy so this might help. I purchased it on eBay for 6.99 with free shipping. That is like an amazing price for an iphone 4 case. If your interested in this case I will put the link below, I was sure they have it in other colors as well if pink isn't your style. I just thought I'd share this with everyone because I love it so much and its so me, cute,different, and retro. Thanks for reading :)

>>>>>>Retro Pink Camera Iphone 4 Case<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment