Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Lipstick

Hiya Everybody!!! Well I went to Target a couple days ago to pick up a few things and while I was there I picked up two Sonia Kashuk Luxury lipcolors. I picked them up in the shades Truffle and Coraline. I have pictures and swatches below, Truffle is a midtone brown color that looks like a baby pink has been mixed in to give it a softer tone. Truffle kind of reminds me of a milk chocolate color. Coraline is just as the name suggests a perfect spring/ summer pink coral colored lipstick. I fell in love with the Coraline lipstick as soon as I seen it and I couldnt wait to get home and swatch them for you guys.
These have an amazing scent to them as well, they smell very sugary and sweet and I love that because for some reason I seem to think most lipsticks smell like plastic. But, I paid 8.99 each for these and I already love them, so if your looking for a coral pink lipstick for the spring/summer I highly recommend the Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lipcolor in the shade Coraline. In the swatches on the left is Truffle and on the right is Coraline. I am actually wearing the Coraline color on my lips today. I have only ever seen Sonia Kashuk products at Target so I believe it is a Target Exclusive brand. Thanks for reading and please check out the swatches below!

No comments:

Post a Comment