Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inglot Freedom System 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette

Hiya Everybody! I have to tell everyone about my 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette from Inglot's Freedom System. The Freedom System is where you buy the Inglot Palette, empty of course. I paid 5.00 for my Empty 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette. In the Freedom System you pick your shadows and put them into your palette. I bought my 3 color palette at IMATS, the shadows were 5.00 each as well and since I got a 3 color palette I bought 3 shades.
I love the packaging on the Inglot Palettes, they have magnets on each end of the top that just slides open and magnets shut, its great, I don't have to worry about my eyeshadow opening and getting all over everything if I am traveling. As I said I bought this at IMATS and in the long trip home and an airplane my shadows did break a little as you can see in the picture below but the packaging saved it from covering everything else in my bag.
Even though my eyeshadows broke in the commute, they are still amazing and super pigmented. The shadows do not have names they just have numbers and starting at the top with the yellow color, the colors are: 103R(yellow), 105R(light blue), 110R(Dark Purple/Blue). I have swatched the shadows below. They are VERY pigmented and bright, I had heard amazing things about Inglot Shadows and I was very excited to pick up a few of my own.
These are the Inglot shadows swatched against my hand with one swipe of my finger on the shadow. Very pigmented and great quality. I have worn these colors a couple of times since I purchased them and I have no had any problems with creasing or anything, these are absolutley amazing. If your looking for great eyeshadow, I urge you to check out Inglot. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment