Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Romeo and Juliet Couture, Minnetonka Moccasins, and More

Hiya Everybody! Its me again, I have so much to tell you guys! First off is my new favorite purse that I picked up at Nordstroms from Romeo and Juliet Couture, when I was in Chicago, I bought it on clearance for $25.00 which I think was a steal. I just think its so edgy and adorable but simple at the same time. Its a black leather cross-body bag with chrome gunmetal looking hardware. There is a picture below, I know it doesn't look too large but this fits EVERYTHING that I had in my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag before with room to spare, so looks can be decieving.
Next, I was at a local store that is only in my town (Sorry I can't say the name) and I picked up a pair of Minnetonka Moccasin Boots in a tan suede leather. They have fringe on them and are so comfortable. I will link the website below and if your interested you can find a store near you that carries them! I got them on sale for $38.00 and they are totally worth it, I think they are one of the best purchases I have ever made. I got mine in a size 8 1/2, I normally wear a size 8 but if your going to get these I would recommend getting a 1/2 size up because the zipper along the back of the shoe will rub your heel if they're too tight.
I know they look simple but I think that I can create so many outfits with these and theyre just so amazingly comfortable, its insane. The link to the website it posted right below~

>>>>>Minnetonka Moccasins<<<<<

Two more things before I go today, If any of my readers are going to the New Jersey twilight convention this July I will be there, so come and say Hi! Last but not least, I GOT AN INSTAGRAM, if you wanna follow me please do, I will follow you back : instagram is mandaneil  <3 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment