Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner

Hiya Everybody! I recieved a sample of Bumble and Bumble Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow Dry cream in the mail and I used the Shampoo and Conditioner in my shower tonight. I have yet to try the blow dry cream but when I do I will update everyone.
The shampoo is the Bb. Straight Start Smooth Shampoo, I liked this but it wasn't my favorite. It had a very fresh scent and lathered up well in the shower. It wasn't my favorite because of its consistency, it was very glue like when I had it in my hands but that changed once it lathered up. The conditioner is the Bb. Straight Quiet Frizz Conditioner, I am in love with this and I really want to buy this in a full size but the only thing putting me off of Bumble and Bumble products is the price...a small travel size is 5.00, I can buy a large conditioner from another brand for 5.00.  But, I loved this because it did smooth out my frizzies (I have quite a few) and my hair feels very soft now, this didn't have a glue like consistency like the shampoo, this was very creamy and smelled fresh as well. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment