Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sula Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

Hiya Everyone! I stopped in at my local Ulta the other day and picked up 2 Sula Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows in the shades, Holiday in the Sun and Please Don't Tell. I have swatched both of the colors below. I paid 8.00 each for these, which may seem a bit pricey but they are entirely worth it. These are the only CREASELESS eyeshadows that I have ever purchased that actually don't crease!
Holiday in the Sun in the first color and it is pretty much a baby pink. These eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented. These swatches are one swipe with my finger. Please Don't Tell is the navy blue color and is very pretty. I love both of these colors so much and will go back and be buying more Sula eyeshadows. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment