Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Look eBay Eyeshadow Palette

Hiya Everybody! Wow when I got back from my trip to Chicago I had a couple things that I had ordered waiting for me on my porch when I got home. One of the items I ordered was a 120 color eyeshadow palette from eBay. On my first look at the palette I was very impressed by the wide range of colors and their pigmentation! I paid 17.99 for the palette with free shipping from China. It took about two weeks to get to me which wasn't too bad. It says MAC Cosmetics on the palette packaging but it's obviously fake because MAC has never made a 120 color eyeshadow palette. But, when I ordered it I wasn't expecting it to say MAC I was just expecting an eyeshadow palette. As I said the colors are amazing and very pigmented, some are matte, some are shimmer, and there are a few speckled ones that were not in the description but I look at them as cool surprises because I am looking forward to playing around with all the different colors! Also while in Chicago I picked up a Shany Cosmetics palette, I will be reviewing an taking pictures of my Shany Palette and my eBay 120 color palette so watch out for those. The picture is just of some of the cool speckled looking colors and a few others from the eBay 120 color eyeshadow palette. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading :)

2 comments: