Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wet and Wild Coloricon Trio

Hiya everyone! I went to the store today and picked up a few things and while I was there I seen the wet and wild coloricon eyeshadow trios. I have heard alot about these on YouTube so I picked one up. I got the trio in I'm feeling retro, it has a pearly shimmery white, a pretty sky blue, and a light fuschia purple shade. The colors are not as pigmented as they look in the packaging but I am very happy with this trio, I think it will be great for all kinds of eyeshadow looks so be on the lookout for those! I paid 2.98 for this at Walmart. There is a picture of the trio and swatches below! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. looks not so pigmented..or did the camera just wahed it out?:P check out my swatches on On Cloud Nine, Walking On Eggshells and Don't Steal My Thunder here:

    http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/review-wet-n-wild-color-icon-trios/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not very pigmented at all, what you see is what they are, the camera is not washing them out. I use the white a a good base but thats pretty much it

      Delete