Monday, April 30, 2012

Mini Makeup Haul

Hiya Everybody! I stopped by a discounted store today and they had alot of makeup to pick and sort through. They get their products from stores either going out of business or discontinued or overstocked products. They were extremely discounted and I think I found a few treasures and there is one I was extremely excited about. So lets get into my Mini Haul..


The first thing I picked up that I was happy about was the Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in translucent. This costs 5.49 at my local Walmart and I paid only 1.99. I have been wanting to try this powder so look out for a review soon!
The next thing was the Wet and Wild Idol Eyes Creme Eyeshadow Pencils, I was suprised to find two of these in the massive bins of makeup they had to choose from. I got them in the shade Distress, which is like a royal blue color, and the shade Techno, which is a beautiful purple color. These were regular price at 99 cents each but I was happy to find them because I cannot find them at any stores around me. These may be discontinued but I am not sure. I swatched them in the car and they are super creamy and pigmented, I love them already.
Next, was the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Brown. I have been looking for a brown eyeliner and I was excited to find it in a gel formula. I am really looking forward to trying this out. Thr original price on this was 7.99 and I paid only .99 cents.
Last but not least were the two nail polishes that I picked up, one from Essie and one from Orly.
The Essie polish I picked up is in the shade Fiji and its a very light baby pink and as soon as I seen it I fell in love.  You can get this for 4.80 on Amazon but I picked it up for .99 cents. This was the only Essie polish in the entire store and I also picked up the only Orly polish in the entire store. You could say I was very excited to pick up this next polish because I have been looking for it FOREVER.
The polish I picked up from Orly is in the shade Gumdrop and it is a very minty green color.  You can get this for 5.65 on Amazon and I almost ordered it yesterday but I am glad I didn't because I picked it up today for 1.99! I hope you enjoyed reading about my mini haul! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment