Monday, April 2, 2012

An Update, a Review, and fun stuff

Hiya Everyone! Wow, its been over a week since I blogged last and I am so so sorry guys. I had a trip to Chicago and I also did some shopping while I was there, I have been really busy but now I am back and I will be posting alot more I promise.
              Well while I was in Chicago I did do some shopping, I went to Nordstroms and bought a purse from Romeo and Juliet Couture, and also picked up things from other places from Shany Cosmetics, Victoria's Secret, Steve Madden,and Forever 21! I will have more on those items throughout the week but I must say the purse I bought has quickly become my favorite purse/bag that I have ever owned its just so simple but stylish at the same time! Oh and I picked up some flipflops when I stopped at Walmart yesterday, no big deal but I thought they were cute so I bought them. I know Walmart flipflops aren't great quality but for under 4.00, I figured that I couldn't go wrong.
             So last week before my trip to Chicago I went to my local Dollar General and I picked up the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave In Conditioner and I have been using it since I bought it and I love love love love love it! I paid 3.75 for it and I will be repurchasing this product. It states to only use it on damp or dry hair, I prefer to use it right when I get out of the shower. It makes the ends of my hair so super soft. As you can see in the picture above it comes in this nifty bottle. I love the push and pull cap that way there is no little plastic cap over the actual cap, I always lose the plastic ones and then I worry that the product is going to leak. With this I don't worry about that because as long as you push the top down it doesn't leak at all! I highly recommend this if you have dry ends of your hair or are just looking for a great cheap leave in conditioner.

Also when I was in Chicago I got this drink at the cafe in my hotel. I love tea and I had never tried this before so I picked it up and as soon as I drank it I fell in love with it. When I got home I went to the store and bought a 6 pack of it! This is Snapple's Bret's Blend Trop-A-Rocka, its sugar free and only ten calories for the whole bottle and it tastes like mango tea in my opinion. I just thought I'd share this because I had never tried this and I thought I'd share my opinion. Thanks everyone for reading. Look out for more posts this week!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment