Monday, April 2, 2012

March Favorites

Wow! March went by so fast it seems like. I only have a few favorites this month, I have been so busy and I am still using the same things that I used in Feb. but lets get started:
The first thing is my Garnier Fructis Leave In Conditioner that I mentioned in my blog post before this, its so great, I have nothing bad to say about it!

I have two lip favorites this month, the first is my Barry M Lip Gloss in the shade 2, I am not sure why these don't have acutal names just numbers but this is a lightish brown with subtle shimmer. I love the sheen this has on my lips and the smell is heavenly, it smells just like cupcakes.

My second favorite lip product from this month is the Vaseline Lip Therapy lip jelly in original. This makes my lips so smooth and helps when they get dry and crack, LOVE THIS.

I have been loving this body mist latley, I am not sure you can tell but I have this half gone. I only like this scent in the Victoria's Secret Pink Body Mist for some reason. This scent is Pretty and Pure. It smells just like the name, I am horrible at describing scents sorry.


Ok and my last favorite for March is my Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray. I got this for 1.97 at Walmart and I have tried several different heat protectants and I have found that this one is by far the best. It smells great, works well, its cheap, so great! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment