Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Favorite Blushes

Hiya Everyone! I am going to tell you about my two favorite blushes today! There will be swatches of the two blushes below and pictures as well. The first blush is Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in the shade Plum Wine, it is swatches below on the left side of my hand (the darker swatch). As you can see this is more of a dark pink/ purple blush. I like this blush alot because it is very blendable and very pigmented. I have heard some people say that the Dream Bouncy Blushes aren't pigmented, I cannot vouch for all of them but I can say the Plum Wine shade is extremely pigmented. I purchased this at walmart for 6.99.
My second favorite blush is by Jemma Kidd and is the In Vogue Perfect Blush in the shade Rodeo Drive. I love this blush, I think I like it so much because it comes off as sort of a baby pink tone on my skin. This is not as pigmented as I would like but it does the job and is my go to blush when I am looking for a baby pink color. I purchased this at Target for 19.00 which in my opinion is a bit pricey for a blush but one of my friends had recommended it so I tried it out. I hope I didn't ramble on too much, I used to not wear blush at all but then I found these two products and there's no going back! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment