Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Cheap and Easy Alternative to the PoreFessional by Benefit

Hey again, I am here to tell you a Cheap and Easy Alternative to the PoreFessional by Benefit Cosmetics. So I love my skin and I love when its healthy so when everyone started talking about the PoreFessional I gave in and bought it, and I must say its pretty pricey and I just can't afford it and it really didn't work for my skin but I needed something. Pictured below is the PoreFessional I bought.
So as I said I needed something more so I got on the internet and started researching some things and found out Witch Hazel works well to remove the muck from your pores! So I went to my local Dollar General and picked up some Witch Hazel and some more cotton pads because I was running low and my total was 3.10 with tax! Compared to the PoreFessional which is 29.99 for the full size, I was amazed. I used this for the first time tonight and I can already see a noticeable difference between my skin with the PoreFessional and my skin with the Witch Hazel. The Witch Hazel works SOOOOOO much better. It melts away all the impurities on your face and you get so much.

I mean look at the size of that bottle, you can't go wrong! It doesn't have a horrible smell to it but it is an astringent and does have a smell but not overbearing. If you are going to use or try the witch hazel I would recommend getting the kind of cotton pads below, they work better than cotton balls with the witch hazel.

The witch hazel doesn't irritate my skin, it just helps clear my pores and really clean up my face. I used this after my shower and afterwards my face felt great, fresh, and clean. I hope this helped! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment