Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nail Polish Obsessions TAG

Hey Cuties! So theres been this tag going around about your current Nail Polish obsessions and I am a Nail Polish Addict so its just natural for me to do this tag. So, its ten questions and I am going to answer them as accuratley as possible :)

Questions :)
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
For this question I would have to say OPI, its been my favorite from the start but I did recently buy an Essie polish (my first Essie actually) and I really liked it but I still have to say OPI.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
Theres no contest on this question, glitter! I know I know, glitter is horrible to remove from your nails but I love glitter and I am willing to spend the extra time removing the glitter so its not a problem for me. Occassionaly I do have my nails with no glitter but glitter usually makes an appearance.
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
Ok so this is like the exact same question as number 1 so I guess just read the answer to Question 1 again.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish two to three times a week, as I said I am a nail polish addict so I frequently change my polish and nail art.
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
My favorite color on my nails is from the brand Nailtiques in the shade Havana.
6. Darks or Brights?
I am on the fence for this question, I love my brights but there are just days where I reach for my dark polishes, like the shade Havana by Nailtiques that I mentioned in the above question, its a very dark color.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
At this moment I am wearing a Sally Hansen Hydrating Base Coat, Two Coats of Jessica Cosmetics polish in the shade Electric Teal(very bright teal) with a coat of OPI's Black Shatter from the Katy Perry Collection, and a CoverGirl Blown Glass top coat!
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
IN IN IN IN IN, I love the look of matte nails, I seen that ELF came out with a matte top coat and I am dying to get it! I really want to try this look myself.
9. French Manicure?
Ummm, French Manicures really aren't for me, I tried it a few times but I think I just feel more comfortable wearing a colored polish on my nails. Maybe I am just weird like that but thats me.
10. Favorite Winter Color?
This is a no brainer, my favorite Winter Color is OPI's The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry Collection.

Thanks to everyone for reading and I hope you enjoyed my little TAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment