Tuesday, February 14, 2012

NYX Bronzer and Blusher Combo


Hey there again! I'm back to review yet another amazing product! Its the NYX Bronzer and Blusher Combo in BBC 02 Ibiza. Right now this has been my favorite bronzer, I don't really use blush all that much but since getting the dream bouncy blush, I have started using it more and I really like the blush in this as well. I use this with my mini kabuki brush and it works really well! The bronzer in this combo I would say is a medium-dark shade, it would work really well for summer for me but I have lighter skin and I was looking for some color and this worked great for that. The Blush in this combo is a pale pink, it looks really dark in the photo as it does in the compact but it is not very pigmented and it blends in great. I paid around 8.00 for this I think at my local Ulta, I am not too positive but I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will answer to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment