Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hoof Foot Polish

Hey Cuties, I'm back again! This right here is Foot Polish by the brand Hoof Feet. This stuff softened my feet up and they have never felt better. I got this at my local Walmart for 98 cents, they have all different kinds of scents to choose from too! I think theres about 6 different scents and when I seen it I couldn't pass it up for 98 cents! Yes it is a small tube, maybe a more of a travel size but this is the only size my Walmart carries and the only product from this brand they carry! I love this, I only use a dime sized amount for my whole foot, so with this product a little goes a long way. I will definatley be repurchasing this product, Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or suggestions email me at beautyrushinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment