Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nailtiques Polishes!

Hi again! Well I got these polishes today from Nailtiques, I purchased four of them, they were on sale or I wouldn't have gotten them because they are pretty pricey for nail polishes but they are worth it. These are protein nail polishes and they go on very smooth, my nails in the picture above have ONE coat of polish on them, which is unheard of! I purchased them at Kmart, the normal price on them was 15.00 a piece but I got them for 10.00 a piece and I purchased 4 amazing colors that you will see in the picture below! I was aprenhensive about buying them because of the prices but I got them home and put one on my nails and I was flabberghasted! The brushes on the polishes are outstanding and don't fan out like most polish brushes, they're just absolutley perfect. The polish pictured on my nails above is in the shade Tahiti, its sort of a coraly pink/red color, it is just like the picture, not a true pink but still pink, if that makes sense.Below are the four polishes I purchased today from Nailtiques!
         The first one starting from the left is number 312 in the shade Moscow, this is a very orangey red color, I like this alot, it will be great for spring! The second color is number 316 in the shade Havana, I really like this color, this was the first color I picked up in the store. Its a purple with a maroon tint to it, its pretty dark but its a super pretty color for fall. For some reason I think this is a sophisticated color, great for a night out. The third color is number 309 in the shade Tahiti, it is pictured above in the first picture on my nails, as I said this is a coraly pink. Last but not least the last color is number 306 in the shade London, this is a very light pink with a slight shimmer to it, I am not totally in love with this color after swatching it but I think it might be good to wear on my nails in the spring and summer but I am not sure, we'll see maybe you'll see it in one of my nail designs later on. Well thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

FYI I know you can purchase them from the Nailtiques website for 10.00 a piece, this is what I paid at the store and this is the cheapest I have found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment