Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ELF Tinted Moisturizer and Eyelid Primer



Hey everyone, I just want to tell you about two more Elf Products that I purchased, I purchased them both at Walmart and both in the shade Nude. I have a light to medium skin tone and these both matched perfectly. The ELF Tinted Moisturizer is amazing, it has a great consistency but not alot of coverage, its very sheer so if your looking for a full coverage, this is not for you.
If you have very light skin, there is one more shade of the tinted moisturizer that is lighter and I believe there are two darker shades. In the summer months I may go one shade darker but we shall see. I paid 3.00 for this and it is from the ELF studio line.The next thing I want to tell you about is the ELF eye shadow primer. I have tried the Blinc eye shadow primer that I love and I also have the Urban Decay Primer Potion that I love. I haven't tried an eye shadow primer that I haven't liked yet but the ELF one is by far the cheapest and works just as well as the Blinc and the Urban Decay. I got it in the nude shade and it only cost 1.00 so you can't go wrong.

I have used this a few times now and it is my favorite, I know they make different shades like I know they make a pinkish colored one I would love to try when they stock it in my area but the nude shade works for me and helps my eye shadow stay on longer and not crease! I hope my review helped and Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment