Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elf Makeup Mist and Set


Theres only one expression to describe this product, its a HOLY GRAIL product! I purchased this at Walmart for only 3.00 and I had heard great things about it and I figured that if I didn't like it I was only out 3.00 so I tried it! I love this, I mist this on my face after I have applied my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on so much longer than it does without it. I wear makeup everyday and it took me from November to February to finish one bottle. I use this sparingly. But I finished one bottle and I went back to Walmart yesterday and bought two more (one to use and one to have a a backup). This doesn't have a great smell to it if you smell it when it is in the spray bottle but once you spray it on your face you don't smell it at all. It takes about 5 misting sprays to mist my face with it. You can purchase this online or in stores. This is one of the greatest products I have tried. Thanks for reading if you have any questions feel free to email me at beautyrushinfo@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about this before but still haven't seen it anywhere near me. :( Guess that's just an excuse for some online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either but I bought my very first bottle online and within the past month my local Walmart started stocking ELF products I was super excited and kinda went on a mini elf shopping spree!

      Delete