Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Daily Nails


Hey Cuties! Well I will try and post my nails/ nail designs every other day but sometimes I keep my polish on longer but this is my first daily nail post. In this picture I am wearing a Sally Hansen Hydrating Base Coat, Jessica Cosmetics nail polish in the shade Electric Teal,OPI's Black Shatter from the Katy Perry Collection, and a Covergirl Blown Glass Top Coat. I absolutley love this, I bought the black shatter last year when the Katy Perry Collection was released and I had only used it once but I had some extra time today and decided to use it and I think they came out well. The Electric Teal Color underneath is a very vibrant blue and the picture doesn't do it justice, its very much a neon color. When OPI came out with the shatter polishes I bought them in every color except the pink one, I just could never find it and then I kind of got out of using the Shatter Polishes and just put them on my shelf and didn't use them for awhile but now that I have used this today, I feel that I will be using my shatter polishes more often! Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment