Monday, February 13, 2012

Trple Moisture Body Cream


Ok, Everyone, I am SUPER obsessed with this body cream, I purchased it two weeks ago at my local Bath and Body Works, you can either get it in store or online, the price is 12.00 so not too bad for the size of tube that you do get. I got it in the fragrance Secret Wonderland, and Secret Wonderland smells  like a blend of strawberries, jasmine, and white amber. I know sounds amazing right? Well it is! My skin has never been as soft as it is now. I use this when I get out of the shower all over my body, except my face. Its pretty awesome! Also if your wondering what nail polish I am wearing in the picture it is China Glaze Frost Bite with OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection over it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment