Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phisioderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser

Ok Guys Woah I know I was gone for a couple days but I was kinda busy, did some things went shopping and got  HUGE and I mean HUGE haul, I will be posting more in the next couple of days, I got a ton of things from ELF, Stila,Essie, and of course more Maybelline Baby Lips. Also look out of a makeup remover wipes comparasion! Ok so onto the Phisioderm Deep Cleaning Cream Cleanser, this stuff is amazing, I use this every day. It costs 4.99 at my local Walgreens so if your interested go check it out. So pictured is my THIRD bottle that is unopened because my second bottle still has a little in it. They have a few kinds, they have the normal cleanser, this one, and then the one for sensitive skin which I have also tried, they are both equally awesome. As I said I use this everyday and it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh and soft! This doesn't have a bad smell to it, it has a very nice scent and you only need the tiniest bit, a little goes a long way. This is gentle and it does not irritate my skin at all like some other cleansers I have tried. Well I hope you enjoyed my little review on this and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment