Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Minty Freshness?

Hey everyone, I want to start off by saying that I have been obessed with mint latley, the scent, the color, and the taste. Anything mint or mint green has been for me. So on that note I wanna show everyone my new favorite lip gloss/chap stick. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint! I know I know I already have one in Grape Vine and I love it but as I said I have been obsessed with mint! The peppermint is a white lip gloss and is clear when you apply it, so if your just looking for a nice clear chap stick/gloss or if you just like mint, this is totally for you.
Also I stopped at the store to pick up some groceries the other day and I found something amazing beside the cash register that I had no idea even existed. Dark Chocolate Mint M&Ms! These taste so good and I just thought I'd share them in my little mint rave!
One Word: Yum

2 comments:

  1. OMG those m&m's look soooo good! I love anything chocolate and mint. I'm going to have to check it out.

    www.dianecristi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah Chocolate and Mint mmmmmmm haha Thanks for following my blog! I will do the same to yours and check it out!

      Delete