Saturday, February 25, 2012

EOS Lip Balm...yes more mint

Hey Cuties! Its me again back to tell your about these little EOS or Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm spheres! They sort of look like little eggs and when you open them the lipbalm is a sphere! I didn't open mine as it is sadly gone( I guess you could say I hit pan haha) and for some reason I cannot find these anywhere in my area. But this one was in the flavor sweet mint, it smelled minty but not too minty and it made my lips really super soft, I only had it a couple of weeks and it was gone! It is one of my favorites so if I come by it again I will definatley pick it up! I know they have other flavors and I have tried Summer Fruit but I keep wanting to go back to sweet mint. The lip balm itself has no color to it, it is just the color of the lip balm when its made, no tinting, just lip balm. I don't like calling it a lip balm because its so much more than that, I think a better term would be lip conditioner. I think I might have to break down and go to the EOS website and order myself some more of these before I go crazy! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment