Monday, February 27, 2012

February 2012 Favorites

Hey Everyone so its me again and I am here to do my first favorites blog, YAY! I tried to keep it to ten products so this blog doesn't get super long but I have a feeling it will. But, I couldn't wait to do this, these are the products that I have been loving during the month of February so lets get started:

First thing is a Victoria's Secret Very Sexy eyeshadow, the back says its in the shade Work It, this is a very silky, smokey eyeshadow and I love this. This has been my go to shadow this month, I'm not sure if you can see from the picture but I have made quite the dent in this, I am not sure if this is available anymore, I got it last summer and just never used it and recently rediscovered it. Its a very very pretty blue, it kinda reminds me of a sky blue.


Again I am showing you guys the ELF Makeup Mist and Set, I absolutley love this, I swear there are not enough words to describe how much I love this, I reviewed this earlier this month and I have used it everyday since I got it, sorry the picture doesn't show how much has been used but I have used it everyday and I have barely made a dent in this bottle!


Ok so I went to my local dollar store and I was checking out and I seen these in a little bowl, its sort of like an EOS lip balm but its the Lisa Frank version and it only cost a dollar so I figured I might as well buy it and try it out. I bought this back in December around Christmas time, used it once put it in my lip product container and pretty much forgot about it. I bought this without using it or smelling ir or really ever hearing about it, so I pretty much bought it because it was adorable. I mean isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? Its like a little cute kitten! But I opened it up and used it and its less of a gloss and more of a conditioning balm for your lips. When you open the sphere it looks very pink but its really sheer and the scent is amazing, its strawberries all the way! Yummy!


Ok so these are two things I got for Christmas in a gift set, it had I think 4 things in the set but I just fell in love with these two this month. My skin in very irritable and dry in the winter and gets red and blotchy, so the first thing is the Clinique redness solutions daily protective base. This is a green corrective makeup primer that helps reduce redness! My favorite thing about this was its oil free, sometimes my skin is very oily when other times its super dry like it has been this month. Ok so the second thing is what has been helping me with my dry skin on my face! Its the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion and let me tell you it IS dramatically different! After I put this on the first time my skin immediatley felt hydrated and amazing! This is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested so this doesn't irritate my skin :)



Ok next is the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in the shade Beige. I love this powder, it is my new favorite powder, I got this the last week in January and I love it. I don't think you can tell by the picture but I have used this a ton! I love how it comes with a little pink brush underneath the powder as well, its just so flippin amazing and cute!


Ok so I reviewed this earlier in the month and this is my Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade Grape Vine. Its a very sheer purple tinted lip balm and it smells so grape like, I know grape smells aren't for everyone but I fell in love with this so I had to put it in here!

Ok so my only nail polish this month in my favorites is OPI's I juggle...men from their Femme De Cirque collection, this is a clear top coat with tiny subtle microshimmer in it, I have been using this as my top coat all month ontop of everything except my shatter polishes but I might even try it with those, this is just so simple and so amazing.


Ok so my favorite lotion this month has been Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. I absolutley love this, I have been using this scent for the longest time but its has just been my go to this month, I use this all the time, after I shower, before I go to bed, in the morning, literally all the time!

Ok lastly is my favorite perfume of all time, its called C-Thru Blue Opal, I bought this at Walmart about 2 years ago and put it on my perfume shelf and just never used it but latley I have been loving this. Its half gone now sadly and Walmart no longer sells this so I think I will have to be ordering this off of the internet soon, It smells very fresh and floraly, it kinda reminds me of some Victoria's Secret scents!

Well thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my February favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment