Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mini Stila Haul

Hey everyone! Well I went to my local Ulta to pick up a few things and they still had a few items left over from Christmas so I got three discounted Stila things. I picked up two lip glosses in Rasin and Chocolate.
                              (Rasin is the pinkish one and Chocolate is the brownish one)
Here are my swatches of the two colors:

Rasin is on the left and Chocolate is on the right. Rasin is a very berry like color, it sort of looks like a lip stain when it is on your lips. It really does not have a distinct smell to it but overall I like the color and will wear it. Chocolate on the other hand is a light brown/ nude tint to it when it is on your lips. I love this and it smells like actual chocolate. They only had these two colors to choose from but I think I got them for a steal for 2.00 each!

I also got one more Stila item on my trip to Ulta, its the Stila Making Spirits Bright Palette.
 
First of all I love the packaging on this palette. Second I loved the price, I got this palette for 4.00 marked down from 14.00. I immediatley picked this up. It includes four eye shadows, one cheek color(blush) and one bronzing powder.

Sorry for the flash from my iphone but the eye shadow colors are (going clockwise starting in the upper left corner): Bright, Noel, Peaceful, and Tinsel.
I swatched these on my fingers when I got home and found out that these aren't super pigmented but they are quality eyeshadows. The pink rectangle is the cheek color and it is called Ribbon and this is a very pretty blush color, I am actually wearing it now. Last but not least the brown rectangle is the bronzing powder and it is called Joy, I like this powder but for me its not for everyday, its a little too dark but still quality. I hope you enjoyed my little haul and thank for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment