Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Super Nice Surprise :)

Hey Everyone, I got a super nice surprise in the mail today from my friend in South Korea. I went to kindergarden with her and when she moved in first grade we kept in touch, now were both 18 and graduated! But, she sent me a big box of surprises that she thought I would like and that I actually LOVE. ok the first one is...
 

TA-DA perfume from Etude House. This is a little korean girl in a kimono and her head is the lid and comes off to reveal the sprayer! I love this scent its very floral and girly. She also sent me a second perfume and the bottle is a cowgirl! The scent of that perfume is very fruity and I think its my favorite! She also sent me a set of travel items that has a shampoo,conditioner,and hair treatment. She knows I am going on a weekend trip to Chicago next month and sent this for that purpose! I will be reviewing that after I use it, its called Silk Scarf, I have never heard of it but it smells divine! Well thanks for reading, this was a super sweet surprise and I am very thankful she sent it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment