Thursday, February 23, 2012

Essie Mamba Polish

Hey Everyone, I just polished my nails and to polish them I used a Sally Hansen Hydrating Base Coat, Essie polish in the shade Mamba, and Opi's I juggle....men. I went to Walmart earlier this week and in the discount section of the store they had multiple shades of Essie polish marked down from 7.97 each to 3.00 each, I looked through them and none of them jumped out at me except the shade Mamba, its a nude pink color and it is the first Essie polish I have ever purchased. I must say I love it. I put this on my nails over my Sally Hansen base coat and I did two coats of it. Over the Essie I put Opi's I juggle....men from the Femme De Cirque collection. I juggle ....men is a clear top coat with microshimmer in it for a very subtle shimmer. Thanks for reading and I hope you like my nails <3

No comments:

Post a Comment