Saturday, February 25, 2012

CoverGirl Professional Mascara

Hey everyone, ok I have to start off saying this is now one of my favorite mascaras I have ever owned and YES it is a drugstore mascara and super cheap I think I paid 3.99 for mine! This is the CoverGirl Professional Mascara, it is in the color Very Black. I love this because I have very few eyelashes and I hate wearing false lashes and when I wear this it looks like I am wearing false lashes and for 3.99 you can't beat it! I love this so much the next time I went to Walgreens I bought a second one as a backup! It comes in this really pretty colbalt blue packaging and I was immediatley drawn to that as well! The wand in the mascara is small so you can get your inner lashes well! When they designed this they really did a great job, four stars for CoverGirl Wooooooo haha Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment