Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Maybelline NY Dream Bouncy Blush


Ok So I was looking in my makeup collection the other day and I noticed I didn't have ANY blushes since my cheeks are naturally rosy but I felt like I needed to try this because macbarbie07 on youtube raves about these all of the time! I will link her channel below because I absolutley LOVE all of her videos. So I was at Walmart and I remembered to look at these and I did pick up one. I picked it up in the shade Plum Wine, its a very wine, dark redish color, not so much plum as the name suggests but I really do love this, it gives my cheeks that extra POP! that I wanted. It says on the back that it feels like a lightweight powder yet melts into skin like a cream and this is absolutley true. Also which is like a fun bonus when you buy this, the name says it all BOUNCY! You put your finger in it and lightly press and it bounces right back up, its so cool and fun, but also a great product. I believe I paid 6.79 for this at Walmart. Oh and I MUST mention that macbarbie07 had this app in one of her favorites videos and I am obsessed with it, go check out Temple Run in the app store, its FREE!

                    Click Here to go to Macbarbie07's Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment