Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Which Makeup Remover Wipes are for me?

Which makeup remover wipes are for me? You may be asking yourself this question, I am here to share and compare the brands I have tried and the ones that worked best for me, and also the ones I don't recommend. So lets get started with the first makeup remover wipes I tried, the Neutrogena Deep Cleaning Wipes.
I bought these at CVS and I paid 6.99 for them. When you buy them you get 25 wipes in a pack and if you wear makeup everyday like I do, these are gone fast. These removed I would say 95% of my makeup and didn't irritate my skin but one thing I didn't like was that they dried out because when your toward the bottom of the pack the sticker doesn't want to stick and it dries them out. But none the less I bought them and got them home and used them until they were gone and I liked them fine but I didn't like their price tag. If your like me spending 6.99 for something to take off your makeup is kinda scary. So I thought to myself there has to be a cheaper solution so I was at Walmart and I picked up the E.L.F. Makeup Remover wipes.
These come with 20 wipes and have a 3.00 price tag. These are from the Elf studio line and are available instores and online. I liked these and they preformed as well as the Neutrogena wipes for less than half the price, so after one pack was gone I repurchased another but as there are so little in the pack (5 less than Neutrogena) I thought to myself again, that there had to be a solution in which you got more wipes. I also liked that these didn't have a sticker closure, this helped them by not drying them out as fast. Well I was on youtube.com and hanhan1012(channel linked below) used the equate baby wipes and said they were a fraction of the price and worked just as well so when I went to Walmart I picked them up.

So you get 80 wipes, yes I said 80 and these smell pretty amazing, its not an overpowering baby wipe smell either, they are just as the package says naturally gentle. I loved them. These were only 1.78 at Walmart and these preformed just as well as the other two wipe brands that I had tried and these even made my face a little softer, I didn't break out and my skin wasn'y dry. I will keep repurchasing these over the other wipes because of the price and how many you get! Also these don't have the sticker closure either so they really don't dry out at all! I use these to remove the makeup from my face, remove swatches off my my hands and arms when I swatch makeup, these do it all! I will never buy something different even though I love trying out different brands and products. I really hope you enjoyed my little review and I hope it helped you, keep in mind everyones skin is different.

Check out hanhan1012's youtube channel here

Wanna check out my facebook? Click here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment